On Friday, October 28, 2011 07:08:16 PM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
> Am 28.10.2011 15:31, schrieb Strainu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Back in the days of 10.2 (if I'm not mistaken), there was a Press DVD,
> > that could either be run as a liveDVD or installed as the regular DVD.
> > Is there something like this planned for 12.1? If so, where can we get
> > it from?
>
> Sure it is. As always, there will be a Promo DVD which will fill your
> needs.

Two things:
* The normal LiveDVD can be installed as well.
* The so called Promo DVD contains both Live images and also an installable
image.

Once we have produced the PromoDVD for openSUSE 12.1, you can order it via
http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd . Please wait for an announcement before
ordering.

I'll provide a link for downloading the PromoDVDs for those that want to burn
them once 12.1 is out...

Andreas