On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 10:56 +0100, jdd wrote:
> Le 21/01/2012 09:44, Kostas Koudaras a écrit :
>
> > You should probably contact the Evergreen team and ask them if they
> > will continue supporting 11.3 and maybe write that down, this should
> > be interesting for openSUSE users
>
> this is discussed right now, but no answer yet
>
> jdd

While its good to know the status of Evergreen regarding 11.3, I fear it
would compound the basic premise of the article itself.   However, I
think it would be a worthy article to have a separate announcement about
Evergreen status once it has been determined that 11.3 would be
supported.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and I'll post shortly.

Bryen M Yunashko