Hello my dear friends

The artwork team recently had a meeting in which a couple of ideas
were proposed. One of them is the Dream openSUSE Initiative. The idea
behind this proposal is to have a wider understanding of what a
desktop environment is for each of our users. All of us work with
openSUSE and many time we tweak and change our graphical environments
to fit our particular needs, we would like to know about these changes
that you have made to your graphical environment under openSUSE to
better determine what defaults work for our users. We are currently
gathering these screenshots here

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Dreamopensuse

The steps to be part of this investigative initiative are as follow

Set up your computer desktop they way you want it
Take a screeshot
Submit your screenshot at our wiki

Note: If your changes, settings or tweaks are not readily visible,
show us a screenshot of your settings managers or explain the settings
changes that you have made. This initiative is not about artwork as
much as it is about usability among our members. Therefore, when
submitting screenshots, make sure that your special usability settings
are also noticeable.

Note: The wiki page is not perfect, of you feel inclined to make
changes to it, please do so. :D

Andy (anditosan)