Heya all,

You might have read  that GSOC 2012 is going to happen again:
http://news.opensuse.org/2012/02/29/opensuse-gsoc-2012/

We need to tell students that they need to be HERE, with US! So we need a nice
GSOC poster. Now google has made artwork for GSOC 2012:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0Z4BTG1iJDs/TyG9uyApFrI/AAAAAAAAAhY/raFJlaZqdes/s1600/GSOC+12+logo.png

I slapped a geeko on it but that's of course not good enough :D

So, who can design some poster which can be used at conferences and
universities to get students into GSOC 2012?

I was thinking about taking google's image on the bottom of a poster, adding
the blue on top and having some text there, see my crazy drawing here:
http://susepaste.org/13964893

Something like that... I've uploaded it to github just so you have something
as a starter :D

BTW we still need a text for on this poster, too:
http://susepaste.org/71297168

ideas?

Love,
Jos