Ola geekos,

I already received the Promo DVDs over here, in Praia Grande, Brazil.
Thanks to AJ, Andrea and others involved to make this happen, I really
appreciate.

All midias, 60 DVDs,  will be used at FLISOL Santos [1]. Luckily I
will have a nice report and pictures to share after the event.

Best wishes
Thanks again
CarlosRibeiro
open or not Always SUSE!

[1] http://flisol.info/FLISOL2012/Brasil/Santos
PS: Just side by my name at the event page we see "SUSE" word. This
not means that SUSE company have something related with my name, it is
just my nickname chosen by other in the group to me, because of course
I always defending, supporting, helping and spreading SUSE plataform
everywhere I go in the every single opportunity I have an chance to do
;)