anyone interested in this writing job?

It's about openStack on openSUSE which is available thanks to work by B1 and
the boosters (among other things, you need to figure out if they worked
together on this!)

I wrote down a few pointers and links where you can get info for the article
but otherwise - it is empty and you'll have to set the direction.
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=13018&preview=true

I think it's best to make it a kind of big-ish announcement: openStack is
availalbe for openSUSE, this is where to get it and how to use it (short)
with links. And some history on where it came from (B1, SUSE becoming
platinum partner of openStack, boosters worked on it, etc).

Should be done in the next few days...

Who's up for it?

/Jos