On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 17:05 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 May 2012 23:30:17 yancy smith wrote:
> >  Does any one know the ambassadors that are  going to SELF 2012 ..  am
> > a  reg but will not be on site all the time and wan to contact the
> > ambs. before  if I can <?>
>
> Absolutely not off-topic, this is the right list :D
>
> We'll be at SELF, see
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:SoutheastLinuxFest_2012
>
> Bryen is coordinating this and was looking for help - probably still is :D

The more the merrier!

I was told that you would not be able to make it due to personal plans
that same weekend.  I'm glad to see you will be able to make it after
all and that we will finally get to meet you in person!  :-)

Several of us are arriving on Thursday.  We will have myself, Drew Adams
and Kurt Brust to manage our booth.  We might be joined by Brian White
visiting from New Jersey.  And Heath Matlock will be manning the KDE
booth and distributing openSUSE DVDs at that booth.

If you can tell me your shirt size, I will try to get you some openSUSE
Summit shirts to wear during the booth.

Anyone else who is in the area, we look forward to seeing you join us at
SELF.  I will publish a post early next week to let the world know that
openSUSE will be there to dominate once again!  :-)

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project