Hi to all

I was invited as ambassador openSUSE to the  Quiliano"Software Freedom
Day",  (SV, Italy).

The event, as per the international calendar, to be held on September 15.

In fact, it is an excellent opportunity to present openSUSE 12.2.

I realize that the promoDVD of openSUSE 12.2 would not be avaible, and
in the form of request for promoDVD have indicated an amount of 0.

However, I requested in the request other marketing materials (such as
T-shirts, hats, posters, stickers, etc.), which will be very, very
useful.

I've already started writing the event wiki page.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:SFD_Quiliano_12

Currently it is only a draft, but get better in the coming days.

Bye
Alexjan
--
Alexjan Carraturo