On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Tony Su <ton...@su-networking.com> wrote:
> Am strongly considering going to the upcoming SCALE 11
>
> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale11x/
>
> The call for presentations has already gone out, and this time I'm
> seriously considering doing at least one (maybe two) presentaitons...
>
> - TCP/IP optimization and tuning, what every User from Home to
> Enterprise needs to know
> - HTML5/CSS3/Javascript apps, Is this the future of Linux Desktop?
>
> Well, at least the first one, and only maybe the second.
>
> Before I respond to the SCALE organizers, I thought I might touch base
> to see what openSUSE has planned, if booth support and more is needed.
>
> Tony
> --

Well I am going to be at SCaLE again. I am willing to help work and organize
the booth. My new apartment is about 5 - 10 minutes from the LAX Hilton hotel
where SCaLE is going to be at. I don't know if anyone else is interested in
helping out... we might want to start thinking about it though. Not too far off
at this point.

--
Drew Adams
Member & Ambassador,