On Tue, 2012-09-11 at 09:23 +0200, C wrote:
> I can't speak for the Ambassadors, but... not many of the general team
> listen-in on the Marketing ML.  You might simply be missing the target
> demographic.  Since this Linux day is targetted at the German speaking
> market, have you posted to the opensuse-de ML?

Agreed.  Or better yet to post the message to -project ML.  Not all
presentations are marketing-related and not all technical folks watch
the Marketing ML.   Widest net available is on -project.

But we, in marketing, must do a better job of spreading the word to the
rest of our community on behalf of such requestors.  We can't always
expect an outsider to know where to go in our Project to reach the right
people.

Bryen