Hello everybody!

We are a small team working on setting up a public cloud service to provide desktops and applications access through the web.
The service is expected to go live-beta in 2013.

In the meantime we have decided to periodically offer temporary services as demo-beta so that we can better test the technologies and the integrations we are working on. We hope that users will provide us feedbacks so that the final service will provide what users want. As a first demo-beta, we chose to start with our beloved openSUSE and are preparing to offer a time limited demo-beta for the lately released 12.2 KDE environment.

Anybody interested can subscribe to our "openSUSE Beta" [1] offer from our site, http://www.yodasp.com, and get access to openSUSE 12.2 KDE systems to try them out for free. Please, read the "How does it work ?" description from the subscription page as this demo will be time-limited, restricted to a small number of users based on a FIFO subscription, and will offer dynamic systems where any uploaded data will be periodically deleted.

Another interesting part is that we have chosen to use the wonderful ownCloud [2] workspace environment to get access to the openSUSE systems through the NoMachine FreeNX [3] technology.

For any additional information, please, refer to beta.opensuse [AT] yodasp [DOT] com and, please, "Have a lot of fun!"

[2] ownCloud software: http://owncloud.org/
[3] NoMachine FreeNX: http://www.nomachine.com/

We hope to make openSUSE 12.2 KDE try-out a good experience !
---
YODASP team
openSUSE Beta