On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <susero...@bryen.com> wrote:

>> > Hey Mr. Kostas!!
>> >
>> > it's 850x315 px
>> > the size for FB banner, I think...
>> > ;)
>>
>> Hey
>> I don't have a FB account, I have a blog :P
>> Bloggers have a soul too(for now :D )
>> > --
>> >

> The appropriate response is to provide a size specification you need for
> your blog.  Blog designs vary widely as the themes are varied on blogs
> as well.  Artists can't know every spec out there.   The fact that
> victorhck customized a size specifically for FB is irrelevant, only that
> he adhered to a size I requested.   And that size does fit even on my
> blog and in other places as well.
>
> So, just give your size requirements for your blog, and they'll do it.
> Otherwise, if you all end up with a guessing-game, the artists will end
> up continuously re-doing the work until it fits what you need.  Let's
> not put that much burden on them.  :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Bryen
>

> --

Victor,

Thanks, I like the dark color one with the lights, very festive.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org