Apologies for the cross posting, but given the deadline only being a
few days away I want to make sure this reaches as many potential
volunteers as possible.

As you may already be aware, LinuxTag 2013 is happening this year
during May 22 to 25 in Berlin, Germany.

Currently, it appears the openSUSE project has not organised a booth
for the conference, which I and the rest of the Board think is a great
shame, given LinuxTag is one of Europes largest Open Source events.

We're looking for at least 1 volunteer from the community to help
co-ordinate the openSUSE presence at LinuxTag, and ideally several
more to help staff the booth.

If you think you can help out, please contact me on email at
rbrown...@opensuse.org as soon as possible, and I'll do what I can to
help put the proposal together.

The deadline to apply for a booth at LinuxTag is March 22, so we
really need to get a move on if we're going to have openSUSE on the
showroom floor. Further details of the process can be found here:
http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects

Many Thanks and Have a lot of fun!

Richard Brown
openSUSE Board Member