On Sun, 2013-03-24 at 17:51 -0500, Rajko wrote:
> Even article about them in the wiki was outdated till today.

Outdated articles have always been a chronic problem.  I think the way
we do things currently won't change that.  Perhaps we should implement
as part of a release process that in the days before release is
official, a "verification team" of some sort is assigned to review
pertinent documents on the wiki and update as appropriate.

We tend to be reactive and update after the ball has been dropped.  We
should think of a more proactive process to address this.

Of course, the challenge is that there is a very small window of
opportunity to resolve this.  GM is generally ready about one week
before officially releasing.  That means we hae to ensure such a team
would actually be committed to clearing their plates for the week and
testing everything against a checklist of installation process and
documentation.

Bryen