Hey,

On 11.12.2014 15:12, Nenad Latinović wrote:

> - keeping news.o.o only for directly project-related news
> - creating a less formal news site, which would cover all kinds of
> news

Hm but then every article you write for this "new" news.opensuse.org
will also have to end up on the "new" telegraph.opensuse.org right? I
mean directly project-related news are the most important news...
Hence I doubt the purpose of news as kind of "filter". There are other
means to achieve this. Categories for instance :-) With the rest I agree
a 100%.

Additionally I would like to introduce a editorial workflow for
news.o.o. Something like

http://editflow.org/
http://pressforward.org/
http://www.oasisworkflow.com/

And merge lizards + news into a WP network

http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

But as with everything else, this is a lot of work and I'm alone on the
technical side...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang