Le 14/01/2015 17:45, Douglas DeMaio a écrit :
Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a great holiday and New Years. To begin the year, I
want to see who amongst you has a regional Linux event that you attend
or if you would be willing to organize an openSUSE booth as part of the
Linux event in your region. Please list 2015 and 2016 events.

most certainly the "Capitole du Libre" 4th quarter; I will make a brief passage to SCALE LA (Sunday afternoon)

If you are interested, please reply to the following questions:

Are you willing to organize an openSUSE booth?
(yes/no)

yes

Name of the event/s?
(example - SCALE13)