I'm working on a series of posts showcasing the awesome history of
SUSE and openSUSE... and I'm in need of pictures (screenshots, box
shots, pictures of floppy disks, flyers, etc.) from prior to 1998
(which is when "SuSE Linux 6.0" shipped).

We've got a fairly good collection of images from 6.0 onward (in our
online museum: https://www.suse.com/community/museum/ )... but very
little for the early years (1992 up through the beginning of 1998).

If any of you have pictures from that time period that you think might
be interesting to show to the world -- email them to me.  There's a
high-five in it for ya.

Thanks!

-Bryan Lunduke