On 06/30/2016 02:40 PM, Manu Gupta wrote:
> Thanks a lot Victor!!!
>
> This is a call for help
>
> The openSUSE Asia Summit team is looking for volunteers as well.
>
> We need people who can
> 1. come up with ideas for articles
> 2. write articles
> 3. review them.
>
> and also improve existing ones for the next year.
>

> If people are interested, I will start a separate thread for this discussion.
>
> Best
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Manu Gupta <manugu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks a lot Victor!!!
>>
>> This is a call for help
>>
>> The openSUSE Asia Summit team is looking for volunteers as well.
>>
>> We need people who can
>> 1. come up with ideas for articles
>> 2. write articles
>> 3. review them.
>>
>> and also improve existing ones for the next year.
>>

>> If people are interested, I will start a separate thread for this
>> discussion.
>>
>> Best

What languages (I only know english) and topics did you have in mind?

Just off the top of my head.. are there things the Asia Summit team
needs help with (documentation/writing/etc.)? I noticed you guys had a
logo competition, maybe a similar announcement would be useful for
getting help to write articles? There could also be articles about
certain topics/presentations/demos that will be at the summit? Maybe an
article about things to do/sightseeing around the venue?

--
Regards,
Uzair Shamim