El 09/12/16 a las 15:30, Cornelius Schumacher escribió:
> We now have reached a state where we can reboot the "People of
> openSUSE" interview series. There is a new page in place at
>
> http://opensuse.github.io/people/
>
> with a first new interview with Dominique. The page is powered by a
> simple generator which turns markdown into the web page. This makes
> it quite simple to add new interviews. The code (and the generated
> page) are in git at
>
> https://github.com/openSUSE/people
>
> As a next step it would be great to announce the first new
> interview and then add more over time. I'm already working on the
> second new interview.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Could somebody help with writing an announcement for
> new.opensuse.org?

Hello!!

I like the idea!!
Will be available a new interview every week, or month? Or will be
published sporadically?

I'll try to transltate in spanish and publish in my blog, it's
possible? Are the interviews published under a free license?

Bye!!

- --
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a
Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/