Hi all,

Last weekend, I was holding a booth at a FOSS event (JDLL in Lyon, France).
Thanks to Douglas Demaio, I had marketing material to give people (stickers
and webcam covers were such a success !). The only "problem" if I may say is
that all the flyers were in english.
If this is OK in some more professionnal events, it is a problem when you
want to convince average users to try openSUSE so I would like to translate
those flyers :

- "What's cool about openSUSE" (the one with the Cheat sheet inside)
- "Linux for everyone"

but I could not find the sources in https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/

Can anybody tell me where I can find the sources (SVG files I assume ?) so I
can translate them in French and have them printed for next event (probably
 Libre Software Meeting 2018 in Strasbourg, Fr in July
 https://rmll2018.info/index.html).

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

--