Hi Vinzenz,

Thank you for starting this. In less that 8 hours it jumped to 217 followers. That's great. Could you add me as an administrator. It would be good to have one or two backup admins to eliminate any points of failure. When I took over most of the openSUSE social media sites, there were points of contact who had control of pages that could not be reached, so there are some pages that are un-managedĀ  due to no access. I added it to https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts

v/r
Doug