Hi Sébastien!

Thanks for taking the initiative and picking a topic from the list!
The whole article is well written and the screenshots look good. The default
wallpaper and theme is a good choice so new users recognize it well.

> I'd like to have your remarks and comments, do not hesitate to let me
> know if there are things to correct or add.

Some small things that I came across:

"Protect terminals for mistakes" => I think it's "…from mistakes" but some
native English speaker should re-check.

"In next week article" => "next week's article"

"Advanced clipboard management." => There's a dot at the end of the heading

"We hope that this review of its advanced features" => "it's advanced"

That's all. So now we just need a nice title and a some header graphics.

Cheers,
vinz.