Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know I updated the wiki info https://en.opensuse.org/Terms_of_site#Monitoring. It referred to Piwik, which is old and is now Matomo. Anyway, www-test.opensuse.org looks like it is coming along and we could probably take lines 442 to 461 and shift them to the new page once it goes live. We should put a privacy notice in the background like "openSUSE uses the open source web analytics tool Matomo to track anonymized access hits for statistical reasons. It is used to determine how many visitors visit our site on a regular basis. The data is used by the project and the data is deleted after 24 months." Thoughts?

v/r

Doug