Hi all,
With the feedback we received from the retrospective of openSUSE Leap 15.2, there were groups that received a lot of praise for their efforts. Some of us felt that it would be good to recognize those efforts. We've thought about possibly having some sort of format to acknowledge their contributions that could lead to some sort of microservice site to provide personalized recognition. Understandably, this can be quite difficult with the GDPR, opting into a service and the fact that many people don't do what they do for the recognition, but rather for the love of doing it. Lubos and I would certainly like to gain some feedback, ideas and thoughts from people regarding this topic. We've thought about some tool that could integrate with OBS or Linkedin with the recognition. Thoughts were something that would use either a Github account or theĀ  idp portal we migrated to recently.

Looking forward to any insight or thoughts!

v/r
Doug