Boost,.Regex is fine by me too.

Bård

From: Opm [opm-boun...@opm-project.org] on behalf of Alf Birger Rustad
[a...@statoil.com]
Sent: 28 June 2014 23:55
To: Andreas Lauser
Cc: opm@opm-project.org
Subject: Re: [OPM] Require Boost:regex

I believe Boost is the best solution here. We already use Boost to remedy the
shortcomings of the gcc versions we need to support, and regex provides
necessary functionality.

Cheers,
Alf

Andreas Lauser <a...@poware.org>:

Hi,

Some remarks from the offender (i.e. me) seem to be appropriate. I've chosen
boost::regex because:

- it is the library which got graduated to std:: in c++-2011, so that the code
changes should be minimal once GCC 4.9 is the minimum supported compiler
version of OPM
- we already use quite a few boost libraries, so adding another one to the
prerequisites seemed natural
- I did not know about regex.h (*booohhh*)

have a nice (remaining) weekend
  Andreas

--
Notice: "String" and "Thread" are the same thing to non-computing
people.

this message.
Thank you