*Hi,*

*   I am Ravikiran from Deegit INC. We are looking for Test Lead - Bothell,
WA. I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position.  Please send resumes to raviki...@deegit.com
<raviki...@deegit.com> Job Title: Test Lead Location: Bothell, WA Duration:
6+ Months Job Description: ·        Minimum 4-5 years of experience in ETL/
BI Testing ·        Strong experience in Testing/Defect Management tools
(Quality Center), preferably HP ALM Quality Center suite of products
·        Strong knowledge in SQL preparation in Oracle/Teradata ·
Experience in testing data for data marts, data warehouses or ETL tools
such as Informatica ·        Experienced in preparing test scenarios based
on business/functional requirements, preparation of Test Plan document
·        Should be able to lead a small QA team and contribute to the QA
effort in a hands-on role ·        Possess excellent analytical and problem
solving abilities ·        Excellent interpersonal and communications
skills (verbal and written) – the position requires daily interaction
with offshore, IT and Business teams ·        Ability to work independently
with minimum supervision or work in a team-oriented project   Thanks
Ravikiran
Ravikiran | Technical Recruiter  - Recruitment | Deegit Inc | 1900 E. Golf
Road, Ste#925| Schaumburg, IL 60167| Ph: 847-440-2436 Ext: 353 Fax:
847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 | raviki...@deegit.com
<raviki...@deegit.com>  | www.deegit.com <http://www.deegit.com/> |
www.gacsol.com <http://www.gacsol.com/> | Yahoo, Skype :
ravikiran.recruiter | Gmail : dravi.tech...@gmail.com
<dravi.tech...@gmail.com>   "Right Person for the Right Job in the Right
Time"  “GSA Approved - GS-35F-0405V” "Certified Minority Business
Enterprise (MBE)" “Winner – Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2008” “Winner
– Inc. 5000 fastest growing firm for 2008” "Winner - Inc. 5000 fastest
growing firm for 2009"   The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer      *