Dear Professional,,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for Senior UI develope.PLease let
me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me on
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

*Job Title : Network Architect/CCIE Needed
Location : Atlanta , GA
Duration : 1 Year+ Contract

Our client is seeking a Network Architect that is CCIE Certified (Written &
Lab) for a one year contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA.*

*Job Description:
The Network Architect will be responsible for network architecture and
design from the ground up
The Architect will also be responsible for assessments, re-engineering and
re-architecting
This is a minimum of a 12 month contract with potential to go as long as 2
years*

*Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.