Hi,

Hope you are doing great!
My Name is praveen; I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

Position: Hi,

Hope you are doing great!
My Name is praveen; I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

Position: QA II

Location: Washington, DC

Term: 6+ Months

Must-Have Skills:
• Candidates with both Business Analysis and Testing experience.
• 3 years of demonstrated experience with HP testing suite of products
(Quality Center, QuickTestPro etc.).
• XML Skills. Candidate must have strong XML generation and manipulation
skills and be proficient in understanding XSLT.
• The Test Engineer should have a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or
Mathematics.
• 5-7 years of hands on software testing experience.
• Should be familiar with current software testing methodologies to include
risk-based, boundary, black box and white box testing.
• Must have a solid understanding of the SDLC, configuration management, and
release cycles.
• Strong SQL knowledge preferred with the ability to develop complex
queries.
• Demonstrates knowledge of some or all of the following: Web Logic and with
RDBMS such as Oracle, Quality Center, XML Spy and Clear Quest.
• Post Graduate Degree is desired.

Nice to Have Skills:
• Must be well versed in advanced TSL, function libraries, data driven test,
and validation techniques.
• HP/Mercury Certification.
• ASQ or QAI Certification.

Thanks & Regards