Hello Partners,

I have a 6 month (plus extensions) contract opportunity in Princeton, NJ.
Please review the details below, if interested reply with your Consultants
current

word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Senior Flash-Flex Application Developer
Princeton, NJ (REMOTE)
6 months (Plus extensions)

*Starts March 5th 2012*

***Can Work Remote – But would need to Visit client site in NJ 4x per
month***

***Multiple Positions***

I need Senior level Flash-Flex Application Developers that have the ability
to build interactive and dynamic flash-based applications. Must be an
experienced programmer using ActionScript 3.0, Flash CS3/CS4, AJAX, and
Flex 3+. Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.

Experience programming with JavaScript, XML, and with HTML/CSS and Web 2.0.
Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile SDLC process and knowledge of Flex
Frameworks like Cairgorm. Knowledge of Java-based front-end and back-end
web development technologies and concepts. Must have strong design and
implementation skills pertaining to web applications, and rich media
applications.

Very Truly,

Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

Direct: 646-499-5264