Kindly send me the matching resumes to suj...@cystemslogic.com

Hi,

*Let me give you a brief introduction about my company.*

*Cystems Logic Inc* provides world class information technology Staffing
Services and Project Solutions across a broad range of skills and
technologies. Our office Headquartered is located in Los Angeles; CA.
CLI has the ability to deliver solutions and services across the country,
providing information technology solutions and services to Fortune 500
companies. Please visit us at *www.cystemslogic.com* for more info.

*Please forward this job description to your friends if you are not
available/interested in this position.*

We have a following urgent requirement with our client.

Job Title: SAP CS/SD consultant

Location: Lafayette, Indiana

Duration: 4-6 Weeks Contract

*ONLY US Citizen / GC Holder / EAD*

*Job Description:* One of client is looking for SAP CS/SD consultant in
Project Martini - Service Orders:

·         Full life cycle implementation/support experience of at least 3
yrs in SAP CS/SD team is desired.

·         Strong Service Management and Order to Cash business process
knowledge.

·         Business Knowledge related Call and Order Management, Customer
service, Contract Management experience is essential.

*Essential Skills:
*Complete Configuration knowledge of the following areas
SAP Customer Service/ CS skills with version 4.7.
Service Processing and Service processing controlling functions
a. Resource Related Billing
b. Master Data
c. Pricing of Service Order / billing and determine costing / expenses of
service orders preferably in discrete manufacturing industry.

d. Integration with SD/MM/FI modules
*Desirable Skills:
*Shall be able to design and configure Installed Base management, Field
Service, Serial numbers / Bill of materials / Billing of service orders for
configurable and non configurable service items.
Configure Structures and Managing Technical objects.
Integrate Time management of SAP to Customer Service
*Others:
*Approx 3 to 4 years overall experience in SAP SD /CS
Two full cycle SAP implementation on a CS/SD project specially in SAP 4.7 EE
Ability to work as team player.
Strong problem solving skills is a must.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujeet Dudhankar

Cystems Logic Inc,

Ph: 323-924-3108 || Fax: 408-834-7260 ||

suj...@cystemslogic.com || www.cystemslogic.com ||

Yahoo IM: skd_1982 || Gtalk: sujeet.cli ||

LinkedIn:* *http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujitdudhankar