Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title      : Configuration Management Analyst
Location      : Herndon,VA
Duration      : 6+ months

Must-Have Skills:
**  Three or more years of knowledge of CM methodologies and ability to
automate CM process;
 Four or more years of UNIX (Sun Solaris), Perl, Shell scripts,§ ant and
makefiles;
 Three or more years of deployment and systems§ integration including
Abinitio, Weblogic, Autosys, Crystal Reports and/or PL/SQL;
 Ability to work effectively in a team or matrixed environment;§
*  Ability to adapt to changing environment and requirements as well as the
ability to support multiple projects;
 Experience and proficiency in customer§ service, problem solving, and
communication (verbal and written). *

*Nice to have Skills:
 Bachelor's degree in computer science§ or related major, or equivalent work
experience in the IT industry;
* Extensive knowledge of CM methodologies and ability to automate CM
process;
 Two or more years of CM experience using ClearCase including UCM§
configuration and administration experience in a UNIX environment;
*  Experience using the ClearQuest problem tracking tool and cleartool
commands;
 Three or more years of experience developing code and working on the full§
development life cycle of small development projects;
 Experience with web§ development projects.*

*Thanks & Regardsa*
Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298
*E-mail*:nit...@catstaffing-us.com