Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have very urgent openings with me, Please go through it and do reply me
ASAP.

Here below are the Project Details-:

*Job Title:* ETL Analyst / Developer
*Work Location:* WI
*Positions:* 1
*Job Length:* 3 Months

*Job Description:
*

*ETL Tech Designer - Completes the ETL design and programming tasks per
specifications, which may include the programming of interfaces,
conversions, and project-driven modifications to legacy systems. Executes
unit, string, system, regression, and performance testing. Primary Skills:
DataStage / ETL, Teradata, BTEQ, Data Analysis, Tech Design.

This request is a for a Senior Level resource defined as 6+ years experience
in the role. We fully expect for you to submit your top 1-2 candidates for
review and that those candidates will meet all of the required skills and
criteria. We would like to know the location, availability for interview,
availability to start a new assignment and visa status for each candidate.
If your candidate is on a work visa we would like to know the appropriate
dates and visa status of the individual.
*
-----------------------------

*Location: * GA**

*Duration: *Starts as a 3 month contract and will be extended.  There are 2
very long term projects they will be working on.* *

*Rate: *$30/hr* *

* Local very highly prefferd........*

*DETAILS:*

·         PHP Developer with 4-6 years experience

·         Experience with MVC Architecture; worked with a

·         CMS (content management system) framework = Must have one of the
following (Drupal, Joomla, or Symfony).

Kronos Analyst for 6-9 months, GA

Required Skills

·
Kronos Workforce Central versions 5.2

·
Thorough knowledge of advanced configuration for Pay Rules with emphasis on
handling rates outside of Kronos, Majorities, Bonuses, Deductions, Call-in,
Shift pays.

·
Extensive experience in reviewing highly complex union contracts and working
with the customer to translate the contract into accurate configuration of
Connect Interfaces and pay rules.

·
Ability to build, modify interfaces in Kronos Connect using XML API to
properly export / import data as necessary.

·
Ability to interact with clients to gather time keeping requirements and
manage test cycles

Other skills preferred, but not required:

·
Custom reports for Kronos (Crystal v.10)

·
PeopleSoft 8.9

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer