--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Informatica MDM Developer *with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Title : Informatica MDM Developer*

*Location :  Jersey City,NJ*

*Duration: 12 Months*

Mandatory Skills:

·         Experience in Informatica MDM product within Data Management

·         Using Core Java technologies, build and support data API’s within
Informatica MDM

·         Development of Web Services within a Service Oriented
Architecture

·         Participate in the development team for Customer, Worker and
Product Master data management.

·         Attend design and analysis sessions for Master Data management
with Peer developers to ensure sound team decision-making, and come up with
the best appropriate solutions

Responsibilities

• Comprehend the Business/IT drivers and work with the Stakeholders to
arrive at the Informatica MDM roadmap

• Understand customer's business requirements and technical environment to
develop the optimal solution

• Lead the development team in delivering the solution

• Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products

• Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues

• Recommend best practices

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com