Do you have anyone for this, they must be your direct candidate, C2C is
fine. Rate is $70.00-$75.00/hr-All Inclusive (C2C), depending on level of
experience-they may pay more. *The key is 2-3 years of HCM BI info-cube
development at recent clients.*

*BI Developer with HCM/HR *

Milwaukee, WI

3 Months

Start is ASAP

*Skills Profile*

* *

•      5-7 years of BI/BW design, develop and implement cube, custom
extensions, and reports

•      Experience with SAP HCM-payroll, benefits, time infocube development
and interfaces

•      Experience with BI 7.0 and HCM ECC 6.0 interfacing

Please send me updated resume rates and contact. Would like 2 references

*Resumes need to include: *

Full legal name (first, middle and last) as it appears on their
passport/visa/social,

Contact details (phone/email)

Current location (city, state)

*References are MUST. Please do not send me the consultant who cannot
provide refs. *

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*