Bernard,

Just an interesting side note on Hadrolaelia.  It has now been split and the
former Section Crispae  (Lindley) has been named Brasilaelia by Campacci in
Coletanea de Orchideas Brasileiras 4. Unfortunately Dr. Bream also proposed
a new name for section Cattleyodes (Schechter) (the same set of species) of
Chironiella in Richardiana 6(2), but Brasilaelia appears to have priority.

icones