Thanks Aidan

There is little new in the areas we have previously covered:

- digital (very muddled and lacking concrete proposals including for telecoms
regulation)
- security (asking for a completely special deal to maintain the status quo on
Europol, EAW, etc.  that has already been rejected)
- data protection (asking for the ICO to be part of the regulatory framework
and a special deal beyond adequacy to avoid risks of legal challenges)

Javier