From: Karl Avedal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 14 October 1999 11:22 AM
To: BMS Robot Email
Subject: Re: Orion & the J2EE RI E-Pets App

Hello Neville!

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to get the Javasoft J2EE RI  E-Pets Application
> running on Orion ?
> With the J2EE RI being a development reference only, we are planning
> use Orion as our J2EE development / deployment platform of choice, and
> we want to use the E-Pets as a guide for our young programming team.

I haven't tried this yet but as far as I know there are a few things
that
are stopping us from running the e-pets application in Orion just yet
(we
are not yet fully J2EE compliant but we plan to be soon). We are working
on
sorting these things out and we will keep you posted on when everything
is
sorted out . We plan to supply tutorials on how to deploy the J2EE
examples
in Orion.

Karl Avedal
The Orion team