I'm trying to set up OrionServer and I have my html files in D:\WEB\ .  I
tried setting the document-root property in the web-site xml file to "/web"
but it appears Orion thinks that's a relative path from default-site.  In
other words, instead of grabbing my index.html file from D:\WEB\index.html
it's grabbing it from D:\ORION\DEFAULT_SITE\WEB\index.html.  The
documentation (which I've included below) seems to indicate that absolute
directories are valid.  Has anyone else been able to get this to work?

 <document-root>./html</document-root>
  Defines the relative/absolute directory to use as root for the served
pages.

Thanks,
Brien Voorhees

P.S.  Please consider putting more work into the OrionServer documentation.
I'm sure you guys are really busy building OrionServer and keeping up with
the latest specs (and doing an impressive job at it, I might add) but lots
of great features aren't very useful if potential users are discouraged from
using your server because they can't figure out how to configure it or get
the most out of it.  More examples in the documentation would also be a good
idea, IMHO.  They say "a picture is worth a thousand words" but to me an
example or two can be worth ten thousand. :-)