> and it didn't work.  I tried changing it to d:/jdev/src and that also
> wouldn't work.  Changing it to backslashes (d:\jdev\src) fixed it.  This
> seems like very odd behavior to me.  It that's the intended behavior
> (possibly because the spec says that's the way it's supposed to be) then you
> (Orion) might want to very explicitly document it in the XML file because I
> imagine lots of other users will have the same problem.

Remember, on NT, the default directory separator is a backslash (\) and on
Unix (and URLs) it is a forward slash.  Orion is forgiving for relative
paths on NT, but it doesn't work for absolute paths.

<tangent>

Incidentally, NT uses backslashes because the original version of DOS had no
directory support -- all files sat in the root directory.  Programs could take
command line switches though, and it followed the CPM syntax of using forward
slashes (eg dir /s).  When the next version of DOS came out, it had directory
support, and for backwards compatibility reasons they couldn't use the
forward slash character.  So they picked the backslash.  And we've been
stuck with it since...

</tangent>

Darren.

--
Darren Gibbons                                OpenRoad Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Java and Commerce Solutions