I know with the advance of JSP, it might be asked, "why bother with Cold Fusion".
Well, that's what the majority of our corporate apps are written in...and that's
thousands.  So, things need to be able to coexist and installing multiple web servers
is not an acceptable option by the IT/IS shop since then they would have to allow that
for everybody.  Which could get enormous.  So, is there any now, or going to be,
support by Orion for CF?  A config similar to Apache, which we use now, would be ideal.

Thanks!