Hi,
I've downloaded the core of orionserver version 0.7.7 to solve some of my
prevoius EJB errors. It solved my previous errors but i've got some new bean
managed persistence EJB errors:

1. With the orion implementation today a single argument function of
ejbCreate MUST exist. If you for example only implement ejbCreate( long lID,
double balance ) (and the required interface funktions in the home
interface) the server throws an error that ejbCreate isn't implemented.

2. OK.. If you then implement a single argument function of ejbCreate orion
throws an error when it tries to compile it's selfcreated wrapperclasses for
my EJB:s. It complains that a variable of the name __id dosn't exist. I
think that some garbage code is present here. I've been investigating the
generated .java wrapper classes and discoverd that a variable named  id is
also referenced to.

Here I've got some container managed persistence EJB errors using Db2 as the
persistance store:
1. The automatic creation of tables in the persistance storage throws an
exception about creating the primary key column unique primary key but
without NOT NULL wich is required for unique indexed fields in DB2.

Finally a little jsp error:
1. I've been using the <jsp:forward> tag and i've encountered the following
problem with the jsp:useBean tag:
err.jsp:
<jsp:useBean scope="page" id="bean" class="octaglen.Bean1" />
<jsp:forward page="err2.jsp" />

err2.jsp:
<jsp:useBean scope="page" id="bean" class="octaglen.Bean2" />

When i try to access err.jsp i get a ClassCastException because the usebean
(with scope page or request ) in page err.jsp have the same id as err2.jsp.
Is it really supposed to be like that (I think not!). The exact exception
comes here:

500 Internal Server Error
java.lang.ClassCastException: octaglen.Bean1
        at __jspPage29._jspService(__jspPage29.java:22)
        at com.evermind.server.http.EvermindHttpJspPage.service(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.ln(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at cs.iq(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at cs.forward(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at __jspPage28._jspService(__jspPage28.java:32)
        at com.evermind.server.http.EvermindHttpJspPage.service(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.ln(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at cs.iq(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at cs.forward(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at c2.kk(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at c.run(JAX, Compiled Code)

Questions:
1. Will you support clustering of EJB:s in version 1.0 of the server?
2. If not will you ever support clustering of EJB:s?
3. Is there any way to contact the guys at orion without using this list?

I like your kickass product alot.

/Jonas - Keeps my hope alive :)