> A couple of fresh user's questions.
>
> I was able to address my packaged servlet placing it into "servlet"
> directory under default site. The URL is
> "http://localhost:8000/servlet/MayPackage.MyClass".
>
> Questions :
>
> 1. Where can I specify init parameters for my servlet ?
Assuming a default setup - in default-site/web-application.xml.
Look at the <servlet> tag description in the docs (for web-application.xml).

> 2. Is there a way to alias called servlet ?
Yes, look up the <servlet-mapping> tag in the above file(s).

> 3. Does "servlet" directory has a special meaning like in JWS - a
> customized Class Loader is used to track servlet code update and
> automatic reloading ?
Yes; servlets, beans, taglibs and EJBs can all be reloaded in Orion...

> Thanks in advance
> ~boris

/Magnus Stenman, the Orion team