From: MIME:[EMAIL PROTECTED] AT INTERNETMAIL on 10/25/99
08:11 PM ZE8

To:   Gary JANES/IT/LDN/HSBCAM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AT INTERNETMAIL@TFS@INTERNETMAIL@ccMTA-am-hk-lippo
cc:
Subject:  RE: Scriptlets appearing in generated HTML

This sounds weird, are you sure those tags dont appear inside a
set of <!-- --> tags?
This was fixed in 0.7.8 to comply with the spec (which says to
treat the content inside <!--
--> tags are raw template data except for the <%= %> tag).

If this is not the case then contact us (possibly with a
testcase) and we'll get on it.

Have a nice day! :)

/Magnus Stenman, the Orion team