Hi All,

Under Orion 0.7.6b I had problems with the following code
inside a JSP:

<%! String key; %>
<% key = "DR0001"; %>

<jsp:forward page="cust_valuation.jsp">
<jsp:param name="agent" value="<%= key %>" />
</jsp:forward>

The JSP to which I forwarded the request ( i.e.
cust_valuation.jsp ) was unable to access the value of  the
'agent' parameter.

Looking at the changes.txt for the latest available version of
Orion ( 0.7.8b ) I saw the following bug fix:

-- 0.7.8b --
Fixed jsp:include/jsp:forward's jsp:param support.

I thought this would cure the problems I was experiencing, but
when I upgraded orion.jar to the latest version I know get the
following server error:

Unclosed <jsp:include ...> tag

This is very confusing since I don't have any <jsp:include ...
> actions in my JSP.

Is this an Orion bug ? Is there something I can do to get round
this ?

Thanks in advance,

Gary Janes
HSBC Asset Management,
London,
UK

This information (including any attached information) is issued by
a member of the HSBC Asset Management Group of companies for the
information of its non-private customers only.  It is not an
invitation to buy or sell securities. HSBC Asset Management makes
no representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to
its completeness or accuracy.

Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with any
disclaimer which forms part of it.