Hi,
I've been tryint to begin a transaction and then rollback all changes with
no success..
Heres a code example:
User managed transaction Session Ejb code:
        UserTransaction ut = ctx.getUserTransaction();
        ut.begin();
        ..create and modify container managed entity ejb:s..
        ut.rollback();

Rollback throws an exception with the message:"No active Transaction" and a
moment later the server throws a NullPointerException at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationServerTransactionManager.tg

The same thing happens if i fetch the UserTransaction object with jndi
lookup("java:comp/UserTransaction");

I've tried all transaction modes for the entity EJB:s..

Am I doing something wrong or is orionserver doing something wrong?

/Jonas