Hello Bernard,

When making a custom finder you specify what to look for using the <query>
tag, so that is something you have to define again if you have removed it.
However the generated SQL (within a comment block) is nothing you have to
deal with. For more info on how to use custom finders, look at "How do I
create a custom finder method..." in the FAQ.

Karl Avedal
The Orion team