Well,  ejb-quickguide.xml didn't work for me.  It didn't create any tables
on startup.  Also problems
with demos.  Can't go back to WL451 for EJB since the JSP isn't as good.
Have to
quit toying with the ejb for now and try to get JSSE working and run JSP app
with
the pre-release.  Any problems with this datasources file?   Do I really
need JDBC 2.0 drivers?
I could switch to the OCIs.  TIA  -R

My startup Message:
D:\Orion>java -jar orion.jar -config d:\orion\config\server.xml
Error deploying file:/D:/Orion/demo/ejb/product/ homes: Error looking up
XAData
ource at /jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS
Error initializing home of type Product: Error looking up XADataSource at
/jdbc
xa/DefaultXADS
Orion/0.8.0 initialized

My Datasources.xml:
        <data-source class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
location="jdbc/DefaultDS">
                <name>Default data-source</name>
                <description>
                        This is a generic data-source that takes it's
generates Connections with
                        ordinary JDBC 2.0 drivers.
                </description>
                <url>jdbc:oracle:thin:scott/tiger@localhost:1521:zen</url>

<connection-driver>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</connection-driver>
                <username>scott</username>
                <password>tiger</password>
        </data-source>
        <data-source class="com.evermind.sql.DefaultXADataSource"
location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS">
                <name>Default Transactional data-source</name>
                <description>
                        This is a data-source that can be used as an
ordinary XAdata-source
                        (transaction aware).
                </description>
                <source-location>jdbc/DefaultDS</source-location>
                <username>scott</username>
                <password>tiger</password>
        </data-source>