Make sure that the data-source specifed in myBeanDir/orion/orion-ejb-jar.xml matches a
valid XADataSource in your data-sources.xml - the problem here seems to be
/jdbc/DefaultXADS vs jdbc/DefaultXADS (remove the leading '/'). And no, JDBC 2.0
drivers are not needed, any JDBC 1.0/1.1 driver will do.

Hope it helps. :)

/Magnus Stenman, the Orion team