By default Orion maps java.lang.Integer cmp fields to INTEGER db fields? (At
least that's the only thing that's ever happened to me). I sometimes change
this to map to LONGINTEGER or some other type that my DB supports.

You can alter what it maps to in the orion-ejb-jar.xml file (the deployment
descriptor).

Cheers,
Mike

 __
|  | Director - The BookmarkBox P/L
|  |  http://www.bookmarkbox.com <http://www.bookmarkbox.com/>
|/\| Manage and share your bookmarks online!

Do you enjoy our service? Why not tell your friends about us?
http://www.bookmarkbox.com/email.cfm