This depends completely on your persistent store.

For example with MSSQL, you'd have to map fields of any length to TEXT
fields (which are very heavy on storage). If they're less than 255 map them
to a CHAR or VARCHAR field.

Look up in your DB to see what field types are available, Orion can map to
any of them.

Cheers,
Mike

 __
|  | Director - The BookmarkBox P/L
|  |  http://www.bookmarkbox.com <http://www.bookmarkbox.com/>
|/\| Manage and share your bookmarks online!

Do you enjoy our service? Why not tell your friends about us?
http://www.bookmarkbox.com/email.cfm